Please select the relevant job title below for full details of the vacancy.
If you’re interested in working with us but cannot see a suitable vacancy at this time, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be a great addition to our fantastic team.
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
To view out Privacy Notice for Job Applicants please click here
Agencies: We are grateful for your interest, but any positions advertised on MBH Design Studio Ltd. website will be hired directly. Jobs posted here cannot be advertised via recruitment agent sites.
PFS Project Runner
West Byfleet | £ DOEFind out morePFS Project Runner
Location: West Byfleet Office
Salary: Dependant on Experience
A PFS Job Runner is a client-facing, design and project leader with experience in the Petrol Filling Station sector, who, under the direction of a Director or KAM, delivers PFS projects from inception to completion.
- Undertaking hand surveys, coordinating specialist surveys, carrying out site visits, attending project meetings and the design (including detailed design), production information, specification and supervision of PFS schemes, including works of alteration, extension, fit-out and refurbishment of existing petrol stations as well as new build petrol stations.
- Specialising in matters relevant to design i.e the technical aspects of building legislation, fire prevention, health and safety; as well as in the technical aspects of particular building types; or in technically complex building elements or systems.
- Management of the production of information and documents required to comply with the CDM Regulations.
- Investigating and reporting on building problems of a technical nature, including analysis and diagnosis; and promulgating appropriate conclusions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in any Architectural or Project Management in Construction Course
- Chartered status of Professional body like RIBA, CIAT, RICS or APM would be advantageous, but not essential
- 5 year (minimum) experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
The following attributes are advantageous but not essential:
- Driving Licence
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams.
You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level of diligence and organisational skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.